Sexual Herbal Supplements
- Sexual herbal supplements are products of nature
- Many countries around the world still use herbs as their main source of medicine.
- The right combination of herbs can help men achieve an erection and restore hormone balance in women
Below you will find a list of some of the types of herbs commonly used to treat sexual dysfunction.
Warning – Do not try to create your own herbal recipes unless you are knowledgeable about herbs. Herbal specialists blend the right amounts and types of herbs, vitamins and minerals that target specific sexual problems.
Yohimbe (South Africa)
Derived from yohimbe bark this herb is used as an aphrodisiac for those who suffer from all types of sexual difficulties.
- Increases sexual desire
- Helps to achieve an erection
- Improves sexual performance
A tonic herb used for female complaints such as PMS, menstrual cramping and problems associated with menopause.
- Increases energy
- Helps overcome diseases
- Strengthens bodily functions
- The leaves of this plant are used as an aphrodisiac
- Helps with headaches and menstrual complaints
Ginkgo promotes blood flow to the brain and throughout the body’s network of blood vessels that supply blood and oxygen to the organ systems.
- Increases metabolism
- Enhances memory
- Boosts energy booster
- Relieves tension and anxiety
Gingko biloba is used to treat
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ears) neurological disorders
- Circulation problems
Goto Kola promotes relaxation and improves the flow of blood throughout the body by strengthening the veins and capillaries.
Stimulates the pituitary gland to secrete a hormone responsible for sexual stimulation. This plant has the ability to raise a body’s testosterone levels that control sex drive.