Too many people stay away from intimate relationships as an answer to their sexual problems. It doesn’t have to be that way. Everyone is entitled to experience love and a fulfilling sexual life.
Sexual enhancing herbs can increase your sexual desire and help with certain types of impotence-related problems.
- These herbs have been used for thousands of years to cure all types of health problems.
- They are being used more and more as people are looking for alternatives to chemical-based medicines that may produce dangerous side effects.
Sexual Therapy can help you to explore your inner feelings about sex and help you to understand what is holding you back from experiencing the pleasure you deserve.
Reading Material can give you the educational tools to help you understand your body a little better. There are books with sexual tips that can make all the difference in your relationship.
Sex Toys or Adult movies can really enhance lovemaking. Sometimes stimulation from other sources can change a sexual experience completely. This is true for many people who have been together for a long time and need something different to add a little spice to their relationship.
Support Groups – There are many support groups for those who battle with sexual dysfunction that can either be found through a doctor or online. For many, getting out their feelings about sexual problems lightens the burden of sexual dysfunction. Listening to others can help you to understand more about your own problems and provide you with the answers you have been seeking.
- Nugteren HM, Balkema GT, Pascal AL, Schultz WC, Nijman JM & van Driel MF, “Penile enlargement: From medication to surgery”, J Sex Marital Ther, 2010;36(2):118–23.
- Vardi Y, “Is penile enlargement an ethical procedure for patients with a normal-sized penis?”, Eur Urol, 2006 Apr;49(4):609-11.
- Oderda M & Gontero P, “Non-invasive methods of penile lengthening: Fact or fiction?”, BJU Int, 2011 Apr;107(8):1278––82.
- R. Morgan Griffin (2010). “Penis enlargement: Does it work?”. WebMD. Retrieved July 28, 2011.
- Campbell J & Gillis J, “A review of penile elongation surgery”, Transl Androl Urol, 2017 Feb;6(1):69–78.
- Salvini, Mike (12 April 2005). “Size matters”. Salon. Retrieved 6 January 2013.
- Stein MJ, Lin H & Wang R, “New advances in erectile technology”, Ther Adv Urol, 2014 Feb;6(1):15–24.